Mohenjo Daro is a Bollywood Film, Written by Ashutosh Gowariker and Preeti Mamgain (Dialogues). Directed by Ashutosh Gowariker.
Mohenjo Daro starring Hrithik Roshan and Pooja Hegde in the Lead Roles. While Nitish Bharadwaj, Kishori Shahane, Kabir Bedi, Arunoday Singh, Suhasini Mulay, Narendra Jha, Piyush Mishra, Casey Frank, Diganta Hazarika, Sharad Kelkar and Manish Choudhary will play Supporting Roles.
- Mohenjo Daro is situated in Sindh province of Pakistan.
- After ‘Jodhaa Akbar'(2008), Mohenjo Daro is Ashutosh Gowariker’s second film with Hrithik Roshan.
- For the role, Hrithik interacted with archaeologists to prepare more realistically.
- Hrithik was paid Rs.68 crores for the film, the highest amount any actor in Bollywood had charged up front till that date.
Mohenjo Daro - Dialogues
- ” Jo bit gaya uska sach tujhe batana anivary hai, MohenJo Daro Kaa tarak hai tu. Nahi to aane wali peedhi, kabhi jaan na payegi, MohenJo Daro ki sacchai aur achhai ko! “” Jo Mutthi ab tak khuli huii thi, Usse band karne ka samay aa gaya hai. ”
” Mera har kadam mujhe teri aur laa raha tha, tu meri sangini hai Chaani. “
- Hrithik Roshan as Sarman
- Pooja Hegde as Chaani
- Kabir Bedi as Maham
- Arunoday Singh as Moonja
- Nitish Bharadwaj as Durjan
- Sharad Kelkar as Surjan
- Manish Choudhary as The Priest
Release for the film is scheduled on 12 August 2016
- A.R. Rahman
- Sanah Moidutty
- Arijit Singh
- Shashwat Singh
- Shashaa Tirupati
- Keba Jeremiah
- Kareem Kamalakar
- Javed Akhtar